0 - 5 years
Job area :
Le titulaire du poste exécute des travaux de soudage sur des pièces de métal au moyen d’appareil à souder à l’arc électrique.
Tâches & Responsabilités
- Perform welding work according to the applicable process,
- Prepare, if necessary, plates required for welding.
- Activate welding machines and make adjustments according to the parameters recommended by the procedure.
- According to the certification, weld in these positions : at bottom, horizontal, vertical, on top or other positions,
- Preheat certain parts with the required depletion.
- Replace rolls of electrode wires on reels of semi-automatic and / or automatic power sources.
- Clean and polish welds using a steel brush or other necessary tools.
- Perform crane work.
- Perform daily maintenance of equipment used.
- Ensure the quality of the welds carried out according to the applicable procedures and standards.
- Execute the handling necessary for the execution of the work.
- Use all the tools needed to complete the job.
- In accordance with the company's quality standards, comply with the requirements prescribed in the procedures for the execution of its work and notifies the Manufacturing Manager of all non-compliant procedures.
- Major projects, challenges and futur opportunities
Merré is a shipyard who builds ships from 12 to 80 meters in steel and/or aluminum material.
Merré is wellknown as the "multispecialist" in the worldwide shipbuilding industry.
Based on both the skills and the knowledge of its teams, as well as a modern organization, Merré keeps under his expertise the entire value chain for the ship construction from architecture to the construction, equipment, sale and after-sale.
Merré is also the only French shipyard specialist of dredging, cutter suction and trailing suction hopper dredging, Genflo dredging process and all dredging equipment.
Two locations : Merré is located in Nort-sur-Erdre (headquarters and production site) and Saint-Nazaire (construction of larger vessels through the facilities of the Port and direct access to the sea)
SociétÉ des Établissements Merré
Tel. : +33 (0)2 40 29 50 44
Fax : +33 (0)2 40 29 52 56
Email : email@example.com
Route de Nantes
Nort sur Erdre
Opening hours :
from Monday to Thursday :
07:30 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 16:00
on Friday :
07:30 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 15:30
You are interested in this position. Thank you for filling in the following contact form :